Translate

mardi 2 décembre 2014

The Ephebes, on Place de Thessalie





The third Ephebe whose right arm had been stolen years ago has regained his initial integrity. The three statues are  in the same fountain Place de Thessalie, in Antigone, close to the pool and the public library.

L'Ephèbe dont on avait volé le bras droit est maintenant à nouveau entier. La fontaine aux trois statues est située sur la place de Thessalie dans le quartier d'Antigone.

J'ai pris les trois photos le 28 novembre. Ca devait être ce jour-là l'anniversaire de mon ex-époux. Je n'en suis plus très sûre, et c'est tant mieux.

6 commentaires:

  1. I didn't know his arm had bee stolen. Always loved the fountains of the city.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. If Montpellier gets any more rain, the ephebes will need scuba gear.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'avais photographié cette fontaine en 2009. C'est amusant de revoir les commentaires !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dear Wanda, I erased your comment as I had already done with other friends' comments on my former post. Sorry sorry for that. I tried to publish it from my smartphone but my thumb clicked on remove instead of publish. I had copied it before just in case but your name does not show. Merci beaucoup to you.


    """Hi Marie ~ I love fountains. This is a great photo you've captured. Hope your Christmas Season is special, like you. """"

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Alors je dois avoir une photo sans bras... j'aime bien cet endroit qui rend plus intime l'espace a cet endroit.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu