Translate

mardi 1 avril 2008

Water



I missed the theme day today once again. I tried to register but it was too late. Snif, snif.

13 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful ... remember better late, than never!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great picture, I love the capture. have you already got your name down for next month?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do like this one, dancing waters. Well done.

    Slinger - Daily Photos from the Twin Cities

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. très beau, on dirait de la glace ou une sculpture.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. En retard mais ta photo est belle !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is spectacular! Great shot, Marie.

    Why don't you register NOW for next month's Theme Day - then you won't miss it. There are already 61 signed up. Doesn't say the Theme yet but it will be 'Numbers' I think. That got the highest vote and gives us all something to have fun with.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful image, excellent done.

    Não faz mal que não tenha conseguido te registar, publica a fotografia na mesma que esta está fantástica.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. No need to sniff, sniff, Marie.
    A frozen moment in the fountain and a semblance of frozen figures observing the human figures in the background.
    Un peu comme Olivier a dit.
    On doit l'aggrandir.
    I have put it on my desktop today and it really sparkles. !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Magnifique photo!
    Dès les prochains jours tu pourras t'inscrire pour celui du 1er mai !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. En fait tu peux déjà t'inscrire dès maintenant, je viens de le faire et il y a déjà 69 participants !
    Le thème sera "numbers".

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very nice photo! I agree with Alice, looks like "sucre candi"!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You were on my Theme day I thought! Nice choice......:)

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu