Translate

vendredi 16 novembre 2007

Another mystery




Do you like my new abstract "paintings"?

9 commentaires:

  1. hmmm I am guessing not really paintings or are they? I have been so busy this week my blog time has been limited. I am catching up and I like abstract whatever this is!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Try as hard as I might, I can't see your reflection, Marie.
    It's either a work of art, à l'intérieur de la maison, ou d'une sculpture dans la ville qui est illuminée la nuit.

    This is pretty difficult but you may have gone out, (on the town !) and stumbled across an amazing sculpture, either in stainless steel or with water flowing over it.

    Une raison meilleure de visiter Montpellier, vous avez tant de choses sympathique à voir là.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have to admit it looks familiar in some ways... if I may be so bold: Dunedin Daily Photo: Dunedin Marina, Dunedin FL, photograph
    Also, it looks really cool. Good eye! Good Snap!
    Happy Birthday, late, to Cedric.
    Thanks,
    Wayne

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The more I look at the top one, the more I see Elvis Presley !!

    Je suis devenant fou ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wayne is right. I took close shots of the water of the "pond" in front of the Hôtel de Région. Earlier yesterday I had read a letter in La Gazette in which it was said that the water there was so clean now that soon it would be possible to swim in it. I think that was highly ironical :-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Looks like water flowing down a curtain of stainless steel.

    Nice photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. c'est limite halloween tes photos
    un joli coup d'oeil

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. How absolutely beautiful. I've read the comments so understand. How clever.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. These are wonderful and very artistic, Marie. Fine art photography, a whole artform in and of itself, great reflections. You could surely frame them and hang them on your wall or even sell the,m.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu