Translate

mardi 4 décembre 2007

Domaine de Restinclières



I didn't want to leave the domaine de Restinclières before posting this photo I particularly like. It makes me think of some paintings I can admire at the Musée Fabre. I don't mean I took a good photo. I mean the landscape is magnificent :-)

Tomorrow I'll be back in Montpellier...

7 commentaires:

  1. en effet, pas loin d'une peinture. ce domaine est tres beau, une carte postale bucolique

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, Marie, I think you took a great photo of a delightful landscape. A very beautiful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastic view. It's like somewhere I can visit and just let out a huge sigh.

    joy
    The Goddess In You
    Norwich Daily Photo
    Your Love Coach

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful view! Lovely landscape indeed!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's the towering trees and the low low house that lend an almost otherworldly look to the scene.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. pour repondre à ta question, mes panoramiques sont des assemblages d'une serie de photos (c'est long, mais j'aime beaucoup) et je trouve que cette demeure aurait fait un tres beau panoramique

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu