Translate

samedi 8 décembre 2007

La Pompignane



This is a part of the neighborhood where I live. Not a very good one but not a very bad one either. I live on the highest storey of one of those tall pink buildings. My apartment faces the South, therefore the Mediterranean Sea. These buildings make up what we call "une résidence HLM" (government-owned buildings).

I am sorry for not visiting my blogger friends' blogs more often for the moment. I am very busy reading and commenting on a difficult scientific book.

10 commentaires:

  1. It's always a pleasure to see the environment that you, and all our blog-friends live in. To live near the sea is a wonderful thing, and to smell the ocean, when the wind blows, is even better.
    The best, is to be close enough to visit and enjoy the beach and maybe to enjoy the 'fruits' of the sea.

    Je vous souhaite la bonne chance avec vos devoirs actuels, Marie !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I understand you are busy - I too have had no time to return the visits of many people and do feel very guilty!!!

    Living near the sea is wonderful i agree - i do so love being able to look at it in all its moods and seasons.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh Marie: I love the look of where you live. It has always been a dream of mine to live in a high rise building on the top floor with huge windows in a loft type apartment. With my studio looking out over something lovely, like a ocean, or a sea! I will live my fantasy through you, dear friend. When you look out your window think of me.
    BTW I know I would have loved your church service...wish I could have been there with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. In other words, your location couldn't be better. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Take your time and enjoy the Mediterranean views... We’ll wait to see you back!
    Have a great Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. joli quartier de tours fot belles ma foi ! Tu as de la chance d'avoir vue sur la mer !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Le nom de ton quartier est tout plein mignon !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Moi non plus je ne viens plus souvent commenter, je ne poste que 2 fois par semaine, le temps passe trop vite. Vous avez une belle vue sur la mer et le soleil, ici il pleut, fait du vent, un temps de cochon.. le ciel n'est pas si bleu et les maisons pas si roses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is a difficult and busy time of year!

    It is nice to see these buildings where you live. It is quite different from where I live. Maybe sometime soon I will post some pix from my house and neighborhood.

    Pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The light in this photo is very soft, Marie. It looks to me to be quite a nice neighbourhood even though it is clearly high-density living.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu