Translate

samedi 15 mars 2008

Vincent Roussillat






Vincent Roussillat is a young painter from Montpellier. His paintings are like him, young, modern, friendly, imaginative and sexy :-))

The opening of his new exhibition in Les Côteaux de Montpellier, last Friday, was a big success. Good food and good wines, of course.

Our diva Nathalie Nicaud had fit her songs to the paintings. Her dresses too suited them! You will see that tomorrow.

12 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Seeing you commenting around made me come back here and find that it seems to have been place for some more people at the opening; you could have told us before... ;)
    The trams look great; is the Powell & Mason running in Montpellier?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Marie, I read some place that the kind of «akinogal» comments should be deleted without opening, as it may be virus related. Don't know...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. gmg, you are right, I am going to delete it. I opened it the first time they wrote and I got a virus. Fortunately enough, I have a good antivirus. Those people are s....!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. peinture chant et vins un cocktail pour passer une excellente soirée

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh how fun! I love painters and paintings, all artwork (that's good) and parties! Wish I could have come. LOVE that first picture and the portrait of him next.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It seems to me Marie, you get to have all the fun....!! How exciting! He does look young, and sexy like his painting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That's a great list of adjectives to describe Vincent and his work. I like the wine barrels used as tables and/or counters--a great idea.

    By the way, the photo of Lamont on the Taste of Tillamook Web site is blurry for real. I took it at 3 Doors Down Cafe one Wednesday night, using available light.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Dead right, he's sexy! Love that first photograph in particular. Fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hehe I haven't seen his paintings, but if they are sexy like him they must be great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I have known Vincent for a long time. He is definitely a great guy, a genius like we very rarely meet.
    I already have several of his painting from early age, they never stop taking me through dreams and admiration.
    Yes he is sexy, but he is more, he is guy full of humour and humility.
    Someone to support and to follow without hesitation.
    I can talk without any prejudice, I am over sixty !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu