Translate

dimanche 21 octobre 2007

School of Medicine


This is the lobby of Montpellier School of Medicine, which is the oldest one in Europe according to some people. According to other people, the school of medicine in Sevilla is older than ours.

16 commentaires:

  1. Trop classe cette école ; il n'y a que des bâtiments superbe à montpellier.

    Les chevaux de trait ne sont utilisés que pour la promenade ou dans les concours très prisée par ici.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Trop classe cette école ; il n'y a que des bâtiments superbe à montpellier.

    Les chevaux de trait ne sont utilisés que pour la promenade ou dans les concours très prisée par ici.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the direction of the stairway, and its railing is very nice. Will we see other photos of the School of Medicine?

    Glad you enjoyed the photo of the tree and the ladies in their raincoats. It was cool yesterday, not cold. People walk in Portland, no matter the weather. It amazes me after living in Mississippi for so many years where most everyone uses a vehicle to go from one place to another.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm with Lynette...could we see more photos of this beautiful building please? There are many things I like in this photo...the light, the shapes, most of all the beautiful tessellated floor.
    Yes,Marie, what you said in your comment is what I think also...celebrate each birthday as you'd like the following year to continue.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Marie, a very gracious lobby and staircase. But it seems so, "sanitary." No doubt intended that way.

    --steve buser
    New Orleans Daily Photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Bonjour Marie,

    I too like to have the weather not too hot, not too cold. But, if I lived in Hawaii or other temperate climates, would I wish for the chill of winter? Probably.

    This building is beautifully maintained.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is a beautiful staircase....something that should be in a HOllywood picture!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh Marie, I could just picture a beautiful bride in her flowing gown gently taking each step down the staircase, listening to the "Oos and Aws of the people below!!
    Lovely :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It doesn't matter if it's the oldest school or not, what good will it do? It looks so beautiful and elegant! I don't mind studying there! :)

    La Republique Etrange
    www.veryclicky.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Quelle belle entrée! Je doute que les hordes d'étudiants passent ici chaque jour...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Marie, I put a link to your photo on my blog this morning.

    --steve buser
    New Orleans Daily Photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. How stunningly beautiful is this! Perfection I'd say. Just wondrous and beautifully photographed too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thank you very much for your very nice comments. They are very encouraging and I appreciate them a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. A lovely interior, and very nicely lit! Tres bien, tres jolie, nice capture.

    I am getting better and better at understanding you comments, now if only I could write better.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu