Translate

mercredi 4 juillet 2007

Pots



I like pots, all kinds of pots. I was even a potter in a former life, when I was married and lived in Belgium. I stopped making pots long ago but still I like seeing and touching them, especially those with a long and rich history, such as the pots in the château de Flaugergues.

7 commentaires:

  1. These pots are great; but your pics of the fountain with a replica of the Poseidon of Artemision are excellent!
    Loved! Btw, Thanks for your visits and comments to Blogtrotter

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love pots.... I have painted serveral of them in watercolor.
    I'm so glad I found your post... you are a daily visit now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much, Wanda. I'll do the same..... You will be a daily visit now :-)

    gmg, thank you for finding the name of the statue. I had forgotten the name of the statue....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are nice pots. I like pots too though I never thought I was a potter.

    Abraham Lincoln
    Brookville Daily Photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have not thought it, Abraham. I was really a real potter in Belgium for over ten years. I loved it. :-))

    But I never made pots that big!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ah ! i love these,
    all kind os pots?
    yes all kind of pots
    potter in previous life ? Simple and uncomplicated. I had a post
    'the potter' somewhere last year
    our potters are a bit different.
    Pottery is fun in the west. But here in India it is a living and potters are starving and disappearing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I just remembered, In Sept. I am going to a Women's Retreat in the mountains, and the guest speaker is a "potter". She is going to demonstrate her trade as she speaks giving her work meaning....I can't wait. I'll post pictures when I get back.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu