Translate

lundi 19 novembre 2007

Ulysse



I have not taken this wonderful photograph. Ulysse did. It is posted on his beautiful blog, Eldorad'Oc. I invite you to go and visit it.

Ulysse likes hiking, mainly in our nice "région Languedoc-Roussillon." He relates his "randonnées" on his blog. In addition to being a good photographer, Ulysse is also a poet. His poetry punctuates his posts.

You can write comments in English on Eldorad'Oc. Ulysse has spent several years in the United States!

23 commentaires:

  1. Nice of you to share another local blog with us, I will definitely surf and visit it. Very nice photo of the vineyards. Makes me wish to wander around.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! What a lovely lovely photo Ulysses has taken. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mary and rambling round I hope you will visit Ulysse's blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. One of the things I enjoy most about France are the large, rolling fields of color, like this, poppies in the Loire or lavender in Provence. Lovely memories.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Marie! What a beautiful site that is! Merci! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am now off to sit and stare at Eldorad'Oc for possibly the rest of the evening! lol :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That's an amazing view Marie. Very much draws me to it. I think it would be wonderful to spend time there, in that place.
    Also, thanks for your comments on Dunedin Daily Photo. I'm sorry you did not get more time in the sun when you visited Deltona... it's what we are known for, after all. Deltona is about three hours from here.
    Thanks!
    Wayne

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh so breathtaking. How lovely this photo. Thanks for the tip on another blogger.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks marie - it is always great to meet the new kid on the block - especially one that is good behind a camera!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. la photo est superbe et merci pour le lien, vraiment impressionnant

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Your blog is so soft and beautiful like a printemps wind in my heart!
    Than you , I come back...
    sorry for my english, I Can't say like I can think or feal!
    I'm from Argentine, the english isn't my first language!
    Au revoir!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. That's a great shot and it shows the warmth of the Languedoc region in the coloured leaves of the vine rows. The little church steeple in the background adds poetry to this nice photo.

    I do hope that your Montpellier Magpie will behave for the camera ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Je ne savais pas que les vignes devenaient rouges à ce point, c'est vrai que je n'en vois pas beaucoup ici en Normandie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Marie, Thanks for visiting Selma, Ala. and for your comment. I guess fall must be a cushion to prepare us for our often gray and damp winter!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Marie, thanks for sharing this beautiful pic and the site it is hosted on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Marie: I answered your guestion about the Rubber band guns in my comments today. Didn't know if you would check back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Marie,
    I was just checking out your photo albums of your Florida visit. It was nice to spend that time with you, seeing the things you saw, through your lens. Thanks.
    Wayne

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Marie, you honor Ulysse's vision by presenting it here today. It's quite beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. What fields of color. Like it was just waiting for someone to notice.
    --steve buser
    New Orleans Daily Photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Bonjour marie, je viens aujourd'hui vous rendre une petite visite. Et je tombe sur une photo magnifique qui me donne envie d'aller voir le blog de Ulysse. et ces mots me viennent à l'esprit "heureux qui comme Ulysse a fait un beau voyage". Je crois que je n'ai jamais d'aussi belles couleurs pour les vignes. Vraiment magnifiques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. What a wonderful picture, Marie. Happy to meet you here

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. What a beautiful photograph and so nice of you to share this blog. I've visited - and will leave a message after visiting yours. Ulysse's is very talented.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu