Translate

dimanche 16 décembre 2007

Shared gardens




Of course, I didn't take these photos today. I took them this past June. These are photos of the shared gardens that were created last year in my neighborhood, La Pompignane. They are very successful. The crops were excellent this year as you can see. The gardens have helped people meet and become friends.

Bien entendu, je n'ai pas pris ces photos aujourd'hui. Je les ai prise en juin dernier. Ce sont des photos des jardins partagés qui ont été créés l'an dernier dans mon quartier, La Pompignane. Ils ont beaucoup de succès. Les récoltes ont été excellentes cette année comme vous pouvez le voir. Les jardins ont permis aux gens de se rencontrer et même de se faire des amis.

16 commentaires:

  1. I wish my garden looked like that when I plant it. Mine this year was terrible.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the idea of comunity gardening. We always gardened with all our neighbors when we lived in the country. It was such a blast and talk about the recipes and canning ideas that were shared at harvest time. Great way to learn your way around a garden and storing food when one is a newbie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh those pictures make me feel good. I love gardening, and I miss it since I cannot have one where I live right now. Very nice photos. Love all the green!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ho !!!!
    Mais je connais (de vue) les nounous qui sont sur les photos !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. à les petits jardins ouvriers, un lieu de convivialité.

    Marie tu t'es mise à l'agriculture également ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. je trouve l'idée des jardins partagés très bonne, cela permet d'avoir des contacts sympathiques avec ses voisins. tu devrais prendre la meme photo sous la neige

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I had already heard about that idea and had the opportunity to see how shared gardens work in Tours (this year) and Saint Fargaeu Ponthierry. It is a interesting idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I hope you are participating in this great scheme, Marie. There is nothing nicer than home grown vegetables.
    I will make you the best lasagna or moussaka in August, just get the tomatoes and aubergines planted.
    Sheep manure is very good, or cow. When I lived near horse stables, I used horse manure.
    Le jardinage est une relaxation merveilleuse !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. A present j'essaye l'organization, a Sesimbra, d'un groupe pour faire un de ces jardins partagés, mais ça marche lentement.
    Belles photos.
    Ce n'est pas le même esprit, mais il y a quelque chose dans la première photo qui évoque l'Angelus de Milet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. It looks so warm! It is very cold here. Shared gardens are a great idea! I'm glad they were successful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Je trouve ça très bien ces petits jardins partagés de quartier. Alex a raison, ils sont très verts. Et puis pour les gens de la ville ça fait une petite sortie sympa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Revenir aus bons fruits et légumes qui ont le goût d'antan, quelle bonne idée.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a great idea of shared gardens. I love that! Looks wonderful too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Community gardening is such a great idea, Marie. I just love this photo.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu