Translate

dimanche 24 février 2008

Apollo



The naked truth....

Nudity has been in the fashion in France for a few months, and in Montpellier for a few years. All the naked statues in Montpellier have been bought by our former mayor and present "président de région", Georges Frêche :-))

10 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Marie je suis revenu vite pour voir Apollo mais pas de photo
    damned

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A nude Apollo...and my computer wont show me the picture...Bummer...Oh well...maybe next time!!

    LOL:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I can't see the photo either - maybe he is very shy!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I can see it very clearly on my computer. Do you have any idea of what could have happened.I'm going to upload the photo again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I can see the photo; it's quite Apollonian! Always balance between Apollo and Dionysus...
    Thanks for your visits to Blogtrotter, though quite silent lately...
    Have a great week!
    Gil

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Poor Apollo ... he's gonna catch a cold being all year round nude!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Interesting that the mayor has a thing for naked statues. That would make something of a scandal in the U.S.. LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ah ! Ben je peux le voir ce bel Appolo. Très belle statue d'un nu !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love the statue!!! I can sure see him!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu