Translate

samedi 23 février 2008

Léonora Miano



Young author Léonora Miona was in Montpellier yesterday. Her new novel has just been published (Tels des astres éteints). I was lucky enough to spend the evening in her company (at la Brasserie du Théâtre).

Although she is still very young, she has already been awarded a lot of prizes, among which the "Goncourt des Lycéens."


Léonora Miano



Léonora Miano (site in English)

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Marie, here I am trying to recapture your last posts on my weekly visit.
    The Poseidon looks like the one at the National Museum in Athens; probably on purpose...
    Durrell (and Justine, Balthazar, Mountolive and Clea) are quite famous, at least since I was a student...
    On the contrary, I had never heard about Miano. Will pay attention now...
    I'm still strolling around the streets of Sofia at Blogtrotter.
    Have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love success stories!!!
    She is also very stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Et bé, t'en fais des rencontres célèbres à Montpellier ! Elle est toute jolie cette écrivaine ! Merci pour le lien.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A fascinating way to spend an evening, I think, talking with an author. You were very lucky, as you were with Roberto Alagna, to meet such great creative minds.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu