Translate

jeudi 14 février 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day to all my blogger friends!

Photo © Sedik Hammadi (I changed the color)
L'Internaute Nature et Animaux

18 commentaires:

  1. ♥♥♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day to you too, dear Marie! ♥♥♥♥

    I also featured swans today! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. tu nous fais un très beaux cygnes.

    Bonne Saint Valentin à toi

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is the most beautiful photo!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Marie, I’m back after a short break… and lucky to get here at the right time! Lovely post!
    Also loved to see the Place de la Canourgue; great picture!
    Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter
    Wish you a happy Valentine’s Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, my Marie! This photo is very creative for Valentine's Day! Lovely. Happy Day to you, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. As Jackie Gleason would say...

    "HOW SWEET IT IS"

    Happy Valentines Day, dear friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is incredible and a perfect photo for the day. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Superb, one of my favorite shot for valentine's day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh ! Que c'est beau ! Deux cygnes qui font un coeur. Superbe image !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great photo.

    Hope you had a romantic day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a romantic photo - how beautiful!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT I DID NOT TAKE THE PHOTO. I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET AND I CHANGED THE COLOR.

    I found it here :
    http://www.linternaute.com/nature-animaux/animaux/diaporama/couples-animaux/1.shtml

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Magnifique photo, que c'est beau des cygnes rouges qui s'embrassent pour former un coeur!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Happy Valentine's Day to you. I love the way the Swan form the heart shape.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. OOoh, lovely lovely lovely! Very nicely done! Mary :-D

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu