Translate

samedi 12 avril 2008

Anduze pottery



The city of Anduze in the Gard, the département next to Hérault, has been famous for its pottery since the 16th century. One can see this type of potteries everywhere in Montpellier.

I took this photo three years ago. I had played all afternoon with the little boy. I never met him again.

There is a wonderful "bambouseraie" in Anduze, probably the most famous bambouseraie in France.

12 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful and happy picture.
    He looks happier than the cat who finished the cream !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Do all the beautiful pots come with beautiful happy children??

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Is that how they grow children now? In beautiful ceramic pots?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great kid and what fabulous pots. Thanks for the link - that parc looks just fabulous. I'd visit if I were nearer! - but then if I were neared I'd take you out for dinner!

    Love Isabella's comment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a joyous photo, beautiful pottery, sweet child lovely area. Made me smile, and i have been a very grumpy little person today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nice photograph, Marie. Just a happy child enjoying your company.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. How cute! Was he playing hide and seek?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very cute photo. I have had experiences like that too. Very cool pottery too. We have somewhat similar but different pottery at Greenfield village.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wonderful sweet little boy. Cute photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the Bambouseraie, I try to go there once and a while when I'm back in my beloved region. Such a beautiful and peaceful place. It is really a worthwile place to visit. As to the pots, I exported 3 of them to the Hague, and I must say, they hpld the freezing betther then in Montpellier!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. photo culte, elle est géniale, bravo

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fabuleuse photo Marie!
    Je n'ai jamais vu un vase d'Anduze aussi bien habité !

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu