Translate

mercredi 14 mai 2008

ABC Wednesday..... Q is for Quiches



Well, that's not very original! I wanted to post a photo of the tomb of an Italian Queen who was buried in Montpellier, or a photo of a "quai de tram" (platform).... If I can spare a few minutes tonight, I will post a photo or two.

The zucchini quiches were very very good! I made them last year. I can't remember the recipe but it must be easy to find on the internet. I used zucchini, lard fumé, eggs, garlic, herbs......

Please visit Mrs Nesbitt's place, leave her a comment and visit the other bloggers' blogs.

I am sorry for not visiting my friends' blogs for the moment. I am really very busy :-))

16 commentaires:

  1. With a fine french wine?
    If you don't mind, put another plate on the table ... I'm arriving with a good old Porto wine and some portuguese pastry!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is all right - visit when you can - just as long as you send a bit of the quiche!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I just planted two zucchini so will have to remember to use some for quiche later this summer.

    I chose to use nearby Quadra Island for Q. It is a fun vacation destination that you can see by clicking here. – Margy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. je me rappelle d'un post ou tu étais la reine des Quiches. Elle donne envie et en plus j'adore ça.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. yum-yum! I wants to taste that pie! Nice post!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Well I think those quiches are perfect for Q! They look devine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hum, it looks very nice... Ok, I'm coming as well... May I ? euh I just come from Marilyn's blog. Nice to meet you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love quiche, my mouth is watering.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Dinner is when??? lol Looks like it'd make a fantastic feast and like quintaratino says, which fine french wine will we be having?

    :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Marie, your post is wonderful and looks so appetizing......visit when you can....I am sure you will have lots to tell us.
    When you get a chance,
    mine is here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love to make Quiche ~~ my favorites are Artichoke, Spinach and Zucchini ~~~ Your's look delicious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh YUM!!!!!!!! These look better than any I've made! LOL!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu