Translate

jeudi 11 septembre 2008

9/11





Pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.


I took these photos of Ground Zero and St Paul's Chapel in last June...

7 commentaires:

  1. That must have been a sobering experience. I've never been to NYC. I still remember watching the news when the 2nd tower was hit, like it was yesterday.

    Never forget.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for the tribute to my country. It makes my heart weep for that day and all that has transpired since then. For a happy celebration of today, go to my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. la chapelle Saint Paul est l'endroit pour venir ce recueillir sur les victimes du 11.9.01. un sale jour ;o(.

    Je vois que Ground Zero ne bouge pas trop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A very nice tribute.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    They shall be followed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. In the middle photo, the building on the right looks almost invisible which is very cool.

    Thanks for the nice photo remembrance, Marie.

    I've never eaten a capybara, but I hear they are good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great shots and tribute. I can only stay here for a second. Got to get back into hiding. We in New Orleans are all pretending not to be here so that big bully Hurricane Ike slides past us and on to Texas. :-00

    We see if it works.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such a sad place marie - the horror of it is still fresh in our minds.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu