Translate

mercredi 2 décembre 2009

ABC Wednesday........... T is for Tomato or Tram





As usual I hesitated (my signs are Gemini and Libra, poor me!).

The not so new tram (I took the photo the day the tram ran for the first time, in 2006)
or the tomatoes exhibited at Eric the tomatologue's house.
Visit his wonderful site !

I don't like the colors of the tram very much but they match those of the tomatoes very well!

Mon coeur balance tout le temps. Je suis Gémeaux ascendant Balance
et il paraît que c'est à cause de ça que j'ai parfois du mal à prendre
des décisions. Pour ne pas faire de mauvais choix, je préfère ne pas choisir !
Tram ou tomates. Non, tram et tomates.........


ABC Wednesday Blogs

21 commentaires:

  1. Quel magnifique tram coloré à ravir !
    et ...
    Quel bel étalage de tomates aussi colorées mais plus appétissantes que le tram.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The tram is very colourful, but the tomatoes! Such wonderful variety!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i loooove tomatoes! and such amazing varieties!

    Come visit my Wednesday if you have the time!
    Life is beautiful!
    Xoxo
    fickle

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the colorful tram photo better! Why? Because I don't like tomatoes. In fact, in restaurants, I always ask them to skip the tomato on my sandwich!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ma très chère Marie, ici dans la terre dessous, nous avons un dicton.
    Lorsqu'ils sont forcés de choisir quelque chose, l'Australien, il choisira «Les deux», à la fois.

    Les tomates ou les trams, bière ou vin, grec ou italien, il est TOUJOURS tous deux ! ! !

    Cependant, nous avons juste une complication. Catholique ou protestant ? Il n'est pas possible de dire tous les deux !!

    Par conséquent, je prendrai le tram et je mangerai des tomates et j'aimerai toujours, mes amis français.

    Particulièrement ceux de nous qui sont Gémeaux !!

    bisous de benaut

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. superbe ton panoramique sur les tomates, c'est une superbe idée, et puis il y en a de toutes les couleurs, cela donne envie de chanter les marches de Provence de Becaud ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like the tram's colors! Why don't you? So bright and cheerful! Makes me want to ride just for the ride, not caring where I was going.

    Sure wish we could get nice tomatoes like those, too.

    You're lucky!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I always try to visit my meme neighbors and you were one of them today! This may be my first visit to your blog and I ADORE it. That first photo of the tomatoes and the vendors in red clothing is fabulous!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love these - a trove of tomatoes and a tiddly tram!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. L'étal n'est pas mal mais le tram est super chouette !

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Difficile de ne pas remarquer ce tram, très bonne idée pour la sécurit des piétons.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. One picture makes me think of summer foods and the other of summer flowers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. My God, my signs are Libra and Gemini too, Marie - so snap. Talk about indecisive and I'm a dog judge!!

    I love both images so much. I know that first one, of the long table would not have been easy to take. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Amusant ton rapprochement Marie....quant au magnifique stand de tomates je suis sûr que l'on n'y voit jamais d'hommes politiques !

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I'm just jealous because you HAVE a tram. And its color DOES go well with the fruits, er vegetables - what ARE tomatoes, anyway?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. The tomatoes look wonderful and Eric's tomato site is fabulous. I never knew there was so much to learn about tomatoes!

    The train's colors are pretty wild and remind me (almost) of the counterculture art style of the late 60's and 70's. Definitely not my favorite style of art, but it is lively.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Like your T-photos --- and they both have the same beautiful colours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I never seen so many different varieties of tomatoes on display before.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. youpi!!
    je découvre
    tu as bien fait de venir chez moi..

    ces photos sont superbes
    gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu