Translate

samedi 22 septembre 2007

Trams


Which one do you prefer, the blue one, which matches the color of the sky or the flowered one whose colors are similar to those of the MacDonald's restaurant signs?

Lequel préférez-vous, le bleu assorti à la couleur du ciel, ou le fleuri dont les couleurs sont celles des enseignes du MacDo ?

20 commentaires:

  1. I believe I'd like to ride the blue one in the morning or evening, going and coming from work. The flowered one I would save for fun on sunny days. Of course I'm fantasizing. I'd be happy to board either one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lynette, they don't follow the same routes :-)

    Thank you for your nice comment. I like it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I simply love your trams. Trams take you to and from people places. What could be nicer than to travel on the tram routes of Montpellier, especially in such vibrant colours. One sees so much more!
    I'll choose the blue route on Monday, but ligne 2 on other days, to visit la Médiathèque Emile Zola, and les Aubes, the River Lez and La Pompignane. I don't think that I can travel fom the aero-gare by tram, but perhaps the new ligne in the future might provide that possibility?
    I guess the answer is the flower tram, comme Lynette a dit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I would always take blue, though the other does look nice!
    It seems globalization is attacking everything, including trams. We used to have such beautiful old-style trams here in Lisbon; now only tram 28 (mostly for tourists) and the tourist tram remain. All the others look like Montpellier's, Strasbourg's... trams!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll take them both - I love travelling on trams!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I think I like the blue tram.When I lived in Sydney, as a child, we had trams, then the trams were taken off and they pulled the tracks up. 45 years later, they are spending many $$$ putting trams in again!Sigh....

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I want to ride both. Aren't they just the cutest trams ever!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I would not have thought of the color of McDonald's...I would've thought of psychedilic 60's! I like them both...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You're most welcome, Marie. I'll soon post photos of our Portland streetcar. And the only vehicles known as trams here in Portland.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you very much for your comments. I will visit your blogs (they are in my links now!) when I come back from a feminist meeting (I'm not a die-hard feminist at all but there are good friends of mine in the group).

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Sad to hear that the wonderful (British-made, by the way) trams of Lisbon are part of history. I remember them so well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'ai pris le tram jaune 28 de Lisbonne, je le mettrais dans mon blog bientôt. J'aime beaucoup les trams et dans le département du Nord , je prenais le "Monggi" pour aller en pension, c'est un tram qui fonctionne à l'électricité. Les 2 sont aussi beaux l'un que l'autre je ne saurai lequel choisir!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I'll have to go with the blue one. This looks like a great way to travel around a city.
    BTW, thanks for visiting Selma, Ala. Daily Photo. A "caboose" is the last car in the train.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love the colourful one. I so wish we had trams in Jamaica. Such an easy way to travel and to reduce traffic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. je trouve que c'est une superbe idée, et cela donne de la joie. Je prefere le premier, plus sobre

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Bonjour,
    J'adore le tram de couleur bleu aux insignes de la ville de Montpellier,dire que j'habite à Reims et on aura une ligne de tram vers 2011,j'imagine déjà la couleur qu'il aura à Reims.
    Albert

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. They are both pretty and I like that there is variety!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I will be visiting Montpellier later this year and can't wait to ride on both the bleu et le fleurie! I live in Edinburgh and we are in the early stages of preparing our streets for trams. Everyone hates the idea, and the inconvenience! I say nothing, because I love trams and can't wait! Meantime, I love to visit towns in France that have trams and ride on them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. [b]Без помощи косметолога и супердорогих средств!
    3 часа – и никаких прыщей!
    Угревая сыпь, акне, прыщи – забудьте о них![/b]

    Ты – подросток, и у тебя на лице появились угри? И что ты только не делал, чтоб избавиться от них, но все бесполезно! Тогда эта методика для тебя!

    Ты привлекательная молодая особь, но из-за стресса, гормональных сбоев или наследственно у тебя возникли прыщи? Тогда забудь о больших затратах денег и времени, ведь специально для тебя ученые из Калифорнийского университета и Института исследований кожи в Санта-Монике (США) изобрели чудесную методику по борьбе с прыщами. Теперь уникальная методика - в пределах СНГ!

    Вы хотите избавиться от прыщей? Вы очень хотите вылечить прыщи навсегда и без особых усилий и затрат времени? Наверняка Вы уже столько раз разочаровывались в дорогих средствах борьбы с ними, салонах красоты, диетах, чистках организма и прочих малоэффективных процедурах?

    Если вы еще не потеряли надежду иметь чистую, здоровую кожу, то эта уникальная суперметодика по борьбе с прыщами – для вас!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu