Translate

mardi 11 mars 2008

Beware of the dog



Annie, Bandit, Captain, Dusty, Eros, or Frigga.... I don't know his or her name. But I have seen this watchdog "on guard" in his or her master's garden for years.

14 commentaires:

  1. I shall ... but he or she looks cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime pas plus que ça les chiens donc je passe



    vite

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a beautiful dog. The setting is wonderful too. You got a great shot. We miss out big dog, Sam.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très beau chien, mais le parapet ne lui ferai pas peur s'il devait défendre sa maison.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Frigga's an interesting name. Sounds like a minor Norse goddess. Where did you come up with that from?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A very handsome dog. He does look from alert in his watch, though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This picture, for me, represents love and caring--look at the wall, the plants, and, most of all, look at that beautiful fellow! Thank you for this great photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I found the names here: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/4825/name.html

    :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Un beau chien de garde qui tient la pose! En plus, il a l'air sympa , bon, je ne suis pas très objective étant donné que j'adore les chiens même si j'ai des réserves envers les bergers allemands (les rares fois où je me suis faite attaquer ou mordre,le chien appartenait toujours à cette race ... simple hasard sûrement ...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Das ist sicher Inspektor Rex von der schönen Stadt Wien ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oui, Rintintin ou Rex. Ce chien je le vois depuis des années. J'essaie de lui parler mais il détourne toujours la tête.

    I have tried to "talk" to him for several years but he has always refused to look at me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love dog pictures....this one looks serious! The hallway is my friend's across the street. I love it as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Looks like a friendly dog, but maybe not.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bleu